OurAu - 澳洲华人社区 - ourau.com

标题: The beauty's true love [打印本页]

作者: fomilf933    时间: 2016-10-19 02:01 PM
标题: The beauty's true love
The beauty's true love
Personages; Wineshop far away woman wineshop ~~~~Little general of civilian's company of company ~~~~Higher level manager's senior great wave brother ~~~~The man waiter man is young on day

Talk about water of beauty's trouble. The beauty has her difficulties too. Don't low too whom beauty watch. Everyone is equal.
The little general is originally a civilian of a big company. There is the car that has rooms. The young man is long and handsome too. He the most are in the company. The little general has a meal and goes to a hotel with company customer in one day. It is a bar girl of this hotel far away. The customer just later on has a meal at the beginning in this hotel in love. Someone says; The panjandrums have any good food. Call several women to accompany the wine. That's settled then. The little general calls several wine women. Among them have it far away. The customer drank too much a bit while accompanying the wine. Fresh with a girl to the wine woman. Other wine woman in and laughing and joking to drink in customer. Whether only far away. Color of that customer accompanied far away one is serious. Stretch out one's hand and touch it far away. It is a simple girl far away. Just 22 of this year if not the university is bad somewhat. This that she would not come. Leg that the customer saw far away beautiful stature easy and stretched out one's hand and fumbled far away soon. Refuse to connect far away. It is said that the customer is very angry; You are that a bar girl puts some shelves. The little general says at this moment; The boss accompanies nine women to have her dignity that force her too. Hear far away she is very moved in this sentence. Call out, say far away little general at this moment; You you have other sister have other sister to give how much I give you how much you issue today today. Talk about why far away. The little general says what good things customers of today are not all. You have not been accompanied. Say far away All right So call a sister far away. The customers talk and laugh in the parlor. The customer went to KTV.
The little general left after finishing giving the lagress. Have found a business card when tidying up the parlor far away. She has not taken notice of at the beginning. Later on it is a little general's that she sees carefully. There are his telephone contact way,etc. above ~~~~Put the business card away far away. Come off duty and want to phone little general and want to say the thing that is sorry to the little general far away in the evening. Have thought far away. This has individuals to knock into her. The telephone will be made over soon. One can be the God's will to burn. On the phone and the little general talk about today's thing far away. Little general agree various what that moved far away on the phone. Such two persons phone everyday. Have one Sunday little general come out nearly far away. Two people go to a hotel to have a meal. Two people talk and laugh on dining table. A little of it is dark. Say far away; I drink too much a bit today. Please send me home. The little general has promised. On the way of sending far away. What the little general's car is driven is very slow. Very steady. Leading the left hand lived far away slowly of little general. Have not refused far away. There is no way not walking to the end. The so very fast far away one has got home. Two people's hands are held tightly together. Unwilling backhand. Said far away at this moment. Go to my home to do it for a moment. The little general has not refused. Go up. The little general of home has spoken the words of riddle of many sweet speeches far away. The ones that bantered are very happy far away. Such two eyes of people to together. There is happiness not saying out. To near far away little a little face of general. Have not refused him far away.
So little general has not gone home in the evening. Got up the next morning. The little general finds that there is blood on the bed. The little general asks far away. I am your first target. Say certainly very far away. To hoping you don't let down me and does not know how to live. The little general says I will be responsible. While crossing for a moment. Bring in the delicious meal far away. What two people ate is very happy. The little general sends off and goes to work far away after eating inside out. Far away at class. See what everybody is discussing. Think far away everybody has known that asks in my thing. Who you are saying the sisters. The sisters say you do not know far away. What. A big handsome boy came today. The long one is always goodlooking. It is said he shouts on young day. Small day came out for a moment to pass. Handsome face. Give the sisters capital burst to live in. Said one sentence on small day; Hello. It is all red that the sisters do not all have and speak the small face. See on small day the sisters have not spoken. Just wanted to turn one's head and left. Saw far away suddenly. See that beautiful cheek far away. Stature of S curve. Took a fancy to it far away at one glance on small day. So small day. Will speak. But love the little general deeply far away. Will cross it in a couple of days. See on small day that a man meets her and comes off duty. Ask everybody on small day who that man is. Everybody has told on young day. After knowing on small day Have not twined far away. Do not want to act as the other person on small day. Go little company of general go, look for he person of Company see and envy very much far away one day far away.
The little general's higher level manager has seen far away while chatting with the little general and little general. The great wave brother has eyes of mew of that color to look at far away. Have said a sound of small handsome eyes are good. The little general says you see that in that. The great wave brother has smiled and left. Will hear of the news that the great wave brother wants to call away in a couple of days. Everybody knows brother washes and selects in us the great wave once going down a higher level manager. Who is everybody in the discussion is. The great wave brother calls the little general and works to talk to him; I take a fancy to you you need kind I disappointed. You pretty good to see you understand I in a long one in target but money. I but nothing you know. Whether little and handsome you are a sensible person. You know your marriage partner is a wineshop woman. Wait for you to act as a higher level manager. Others ask you what does your wife do. You say it is a wineshop woman. How will others look. Have you thought? Little and handsome you think about your future carefully. The shoulder that the great wave brother patted the little general says. I am disappointed in the other style. The little general has not come back home to look for a mini-bar to think if brother said the great wave while drinking in the evening. Have thought for quite a while. He has made the decision. Will phone great wave brother soon. You come out you look for the place to say a manager if having time. The great wave manager comes to an agreement. Just at £¤ % bar of #. OK. He phones to say far away after finishing saying; You come to £¤ % bar of #, the wife. My manager left he gave his manager's position to me tomorrow. Celebrate for me. Have not even wanted to go far away. I had never expected. The little general has put magic potion while filling a wine cup for sb.. Reach, drink two cup faint far away.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Then the great wave brother enters if the general lifts him to in a room. The little general is imprisoned and called. Say with a smile hiddenly. Want you with me to be qualified? Seeing others sleeping by oneself far away the next day, she was stunned. Why why does it cry, say so. Brother says the great wave; Haha you are very silly that your husband does not need you. Put on the clothes and run out and phone little general and say far away; Why treat me like this. The little general says; You think you are wrong whether I have really liked you. I am and you play. Talking about this has hung the telephone far away. She goes back to the bar. Have got on the garret to stand at the edge of the garret wanting to want to die. Saw on small day at this moment that wants to consider and set up horses and embrace her and say what you do. Say crying I have been deceived far away. Say on little day and then what you want to insist goes down. I can be with person that I loved at last after finishing saying and thinking me this little day if there is an opportunity. Valentine's Day. A bit more beautiful that the bar keeper says it is the good chance to make money today you want to wear. The sisters come to an agreement. Everybody did not see the appearance on small day in the evening. Have appeared by small day of 52 minutes and one second past 9. He holds flowers in the suit. Say in front of the ones that kneel far away. Marry me far away. Freeze far away. The sisters say that she takes the flower over to take the flower over far away. Bring again to give up the son to take far away on small day. He, with having a chat for a long time far away that day. And all resigned far away on small day of the next day. No one knows that that they went. It is said light to come out, give, turn on make up the shop far away all savings those day. The business is not very good. But they are very happy and very happy. Say back The little general those. Because has corrupted and declared N annual. Burning is the retribution cheated
.......................................................................................................................................................

欢迎光临 OurAu - 澳洲华人社区 - ourau.com (http://ourau.com/australia/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1