OurAu - 澳洲华人社区 - ourau.com

标题: Accounting training and internship program [打印本页]

作者: blyaccounting    时间: 2014-1-23 12:00 AM
标题: Accounting training and internship program
Hi Yolanda,

I have good news.

I got a job as a Management(Cost) Accountant. The training I had at Bly Accounting gave me so much confidence at the interview and I learnt a lot about book keeping, Tax and MYOB at Bly. I wouldn't have been confident enough to face the interview if I didn't know anything about GST or payroll or BAS. And also the interview board was impressed that I was doing an internship rather than staying at home.

I am sure what I did at Bly would be useful when I start my job next month. Also, maybe because of my previous overseas SAP working experience and CPA qualification, I was lucky enough to working in this type of large listed Company again.

Yolanda, I would really like to thank you, Jeff, Humam and Amy for the support you guys been given me during the training and Internships. You all were eager to answer any question any time. And all the best for Bly Accounting.

You are doing a great job and I would recommend anyone to start their career with you guys.

Warm regards,

Kumudu

欢迎光临 OurAu - 澳洲华人社区 - ourau.com (https://ourau.com/australia/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1